Currently FREE DELIVERY for all Stove orders to Mainland England, Wales and PARTS of Scotland (including the following postcodes EH1-14, EH27-30, EH47-49, EH51-55, EH91, EH95, EH99, FK1-7, G1-5, G9, G11-12, G20-23, G31-34, G40-46, G51-53, G58, G65-80, G90, and ML1-9). Any extra items purchased with your stove will also be DELIVERED FREE.
IMPORTANT - Please ensure we have your CONTACT NUMBER to pass on to the couriers to arrange delivery.
Delivery of your stove will normally be within 4 working days of us receiving cleared payment - BOOK IN Delivery - please see important information below
If you have purchased a stove or are having a pallet based delivery (including large flue liner orders), the courier will phone you once the pallet is at your local depot, to arrange delivery with you - We will not be in direct contact with the couriers who deliver to you - When they call to book in the delivery with you please make a note of their phone number and company name in case you need to contact them.
The delivery is technically 'kerbside' and you will need some extra help to carry the stove into your house. The driver will have a pallet barrow which cannot navigate steps or rough surfaces. The driver will wheel your stove to your first step, at which point you will need some help to carry the stove inside.
Delivery will be by a large tail lift truck - If there maybe a potential access problem getting to your address we must be informed beforehand and also the local courier when they call to book in the delivery. Failed deliveries due to access problems not mentioned will incur a re-delivery charge. If you have reported access problems and the couriers agree to send a smaller vehicle, this may be a 'transit' type van with no tail lift - in which case you will need to arrange for some help to carry the stove off the vehicle.
The courier will call you beforehand to arrange the delivery date with you but your delivery service only includes 1 delivery attempt - if this delivery is failed because no-one is home we will need to charge for re-delivery. Please note - the delivery service is DAY specific only - if when the courier calls to book in your delivery they agree to be more specific i.e. am or pm or if you request a phone call before they arrive on the day of delivery - if for any reason they cannot contact you on the first attempt and they arrive and there is no-one home or if they arrive earlier or later than the ESTIMATED time but assuming this is still on the same day that the delivery was arranged for and the delivery is failed, you will be charged for a 2nd attempt. The best way to ensure that this does not happen is to make sure that someone is at home all day. Please note that we do not make any money from deliveries and we normally make a significant loss - Any money charged for re-deliveries will not be any more than what we are charged by the courier for the re-delivery.
Note: the Ekol ApplePie stove is finished to order. Dispatch times will typically be 1 week for the standard Classic or Inset models in Black. Other variations and colours will be longer. If ordering an Adept please feel free to call us to check dispatch times.
Please Note - FREE DELIVERY applies to Mainland England, Wales and PARTS OF SCOTLAND (please see Scottish Postcode zones below). For delivery prices to Offshore areas and International areas please also see below:-
Stove Delivery Prices
MAINLAND England, Wales and PARTS of Scotland (including the following postcodes - EH1-14, EH27-30, EH47-49, EH51-55, EH91, EH95, EH99, FK1-7, G1-5, G9, G11-12, G20-23, G31-34, G40-46, G51-53, G58, G65-80, G90, and ML1-9). FREE DELIVERY
Scotland Zone 2 (DD, DG, EH15-26, EH31-46, FK8-21, G13-15, G60-64, G81-84, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY1-16, KY99, ML10-12, PA1-19, PH1-18 and TD) £35
Scotland Zone 3 (AB, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV55-56, IV63, IV99, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-38, PA41, PH19-26, PH30-41 and PH49-50) £60
Scotland Zone 4 (Highlands and Islands) From £80
Northern Ireland £69
Isle of Wight £56
Isle of Man £90
Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey) From £90
Your order shipped via pallet delivery is fully insured for damage until signed for. The driver is obliged to allow you opportunity to open and check the package for any damage which may have occurred during transit, or for any missing items.
- If there is any damage to the cast iron, do not sign for the delivery – ask the driver to take it away and contact us immediately.
- If it is just the glass which is broken, accept the delivery, but make a note on the driver’s documents – contact us immediately and we can quickly dispatch replacement glass.
As soon as you sign the delivery documents as received in good condition, the insurance ceases, and we will be unable to accept claims for damages / missing items reported later – signing as ‘unchecked’ is not acceptable.
For Faulty Items:
- Ekol stoves have an extended 5 Year Guarantee which must be registered on the Ekol website. This does not include consumable items such as glass, grates, inner lining plates/fire-bricks, baffle plates, door seals, paint, over-firing, incorrect use or installation not carried out by a competent person or in accordance with building regulations. The guarantee covers the stove body.
- If an item is faulty, we must be informed of your intention to return and will give instructions for the return of the item.
- It must be complete with all its component parts.
- A repair must not have been attempted.
- It must not have been altered or modified in any way.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the item arrives back to us in sound condition.
- Products manufactured by other brands will be covered by the respective manufacturers guarantees.
For Unwanted Items:
We will refund or credit/replace most unwanted items within 14 days of receipt.
- We will refund or credit/replace unwanted items within 14 days of receipt.
- We must be informed beforehand of your intention to return.
- Returned goods must be returned unused and in original packaging.
- Items cut to order, or bespoke items such as painted to order etc. cannot be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for returning items to us.